Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Welcome to my blog!



I have to say, this blog/site is something that I have long put off. This whole site will basically serve as a live portfolio of the work that I do in all areas of my artistic struggles and endeavors. I will not be posting (at least very often) other's works on this site, when it comes to seeking and sharing art, you can follow these types of postings on my tumblr.

Thanks for visiting my page!

To get things started, here is my most recent piece: 


Clay + Water and ink on sketchbook paper

This was just a quick sketch and painting that was more of an experiment than anything. The mixture of clay and water was a new media for me and I wanted to see if it would even work. My girlfriend is the one who actually convinced me to try this. I had to apply each stroke in a bit of a calculated way because each one was nearly permanent almost immediately. 

I like how it turned out, but not sure if I'll be painting with clay again anytime soon.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment